to add to your Blocked Senders List
If you repeatedly receive
unwanted e-mail from the same individuals or organizations, you can add the
e-mail addresses of the senders to the Blocked Senders list. By adding a sender
to the Blocked Senders list, all messages from that sender will be quarantined,
rather than being delivered to your e-mail inbox. Here are the steps to follow
to perform this task:
If you would like more information please check out the Postini Quick Start
guide found here.
- Browse to http://www.nexicom.net
- Click on My Account in the top right corner.
- Enter your Username
then click on Log In
- This brings you into the Self Service Centre.
Click on Email Protection Service on the left hand
- The first thing you see is a list of your currently quarantined message.
Click on My Settings in the top right corner.
- Now click on Block Senders.
- You will now see a page with two boxes on it. The left box is for
individual e-mail addresses you would like to block and the box on the right
is for domains you would like to block. To add an e-mail address to the Blocked
Senders list simply add the e-mail address to the bottom of
the list and click on Update Blocked Senders.
- In the same manner you can block an entire domain by adding just the
domain name to the Blocked Domains list. (eg.
nexicom.net would block every @nexicom.net e-mail address)
If you do not have Adobe Acrobat reader please click below and install a free
copy from Adobe
Back to Deighton